Thursday, April 22, 2010

Surrealism: Opposite of life!

The way I see life I think is different then others because I see life as if it’s opposite thats why I name it “opposite of life! But somethings that I think is stupid they think is cold and the stuff I think is cool they think is stupid that’s why I think we live in this wired millennium where everything and everyone is opposite no one is the same or even similar to each other. Everyone has their own personality an you can’t meet no one like you because the world is different in my perceptive no one is like me. Me and my twin don’t even have anything in common an are personalities are not even similar that’s what kind of world I would love to live in because only people that don’t have anything in common can get along and live together

No comments: